The Book List for Summer Term is posted below. If you do not see a specific class listed, Your College Store is still waiting to hear from your instructor. The book list will be updated as new information becomes available. If you do not see a price, be patient, there will be one soon. All prices are subject to change (and they probably will).
If you have a question about a specific text, please feel free to contact Your College Store during regular business hours.
YCS Will be Open from 8:00a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mon thru Friday this week .
Reach 'Your College Store' at (541) 867-8523.
YCS will be closed for the Summer. We will be open June 22nd-26th for selling of books. If you are unable to make it during that week, please contact your YCS team @ 541-867-8523 to make an appointment.
We want to get you your books, if these hours dont work please call (541)867-8523 for an appointment.
Your College Store is located at the Central County Campus in Newport, 400 SE College Way, but textbooks may be ordered for pickup at the North County Center in Lincoln City. For information, contact the OCCC Bookstore at (541) 867-8523 .
Your College Store strives to maintain adequate numbers of textbooks and required student supplies for all current classes. A limited quantity of related merchandise is available for purchase.
Sell Your Books
Books for Online and Telecourses
To purchase books for online courses taught by Oregon Coast Community College (OCCC) faculty please come to the Your College Store. If you are taking an online class through Portland Community College (PCC), you will need to contact the PCC Bookstore for your textbooks.
Book Refund Policy
Book refund deadlines and tuition refund deadlines are the same. Check the Academic Calendar for this date. A full refund on textbook purchases will be made provided:
* the current original receipt is presented:
* the book is umarked and in the original condition with all packaging intact;
* sales of study guides, supplies, and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement only if defective.
Book Buy Back Policy
Used book buy back is held during Finals Week ONLY.
The following conditions must be met to sell back textbooks:
* books must be listed in the current buying guide;
* the book is the current edition, volume, etc., and is in good condition;
* textbooks may contain a reasonable amount of highlighting or writing;
* study guides or any "fill in the blank" books must be absolutely clean and complete, with no marking of ant type;
* workbooks must be clean and complete.
Used Book Bulletin Board
Students are encouraged to post their textbooks for resale on the bulletin board next to the College Store. Students purchasing textbooks from other students are encouraged to check with Your College Store to validate current edition and author information, prior to purchasing. All such transactions are between the buyer and seller and do not involve OCCC.