YCS Scheduled Hours for Winter Term*
FINALS WEEK FOR FALL IS ALSO BUYBACK WEEK--BRING YOUR BOOKS IN FOR CASH (see the book buy back policy below) MONDAY-THURSDAY 8 AM TO 4:30 PM
December 15th-19th-Open Monday - Thursday 8 am to 4:30 pm and Friday 8-noon---Charging of textbooks for Financial Aid students, with an award letter, will begin this week.
Your College Store will be closed the week of Christmas December 22-26
Dec 29-30 Monday & Tuesday--Open 8 am to 4:30 pm
Your College Store will be close New Year's Eve and New Years Day--December 31st and January 1st
OPEN--Friday December 2nd 8 am to 5 pm
Begining the 1st day of schoool, January 5th we will go back to regular hours--Monday to Thursday 8 am to 4:30 pm
* Hours are subject to change. Every effort will be made to post any changes to the website, phone message and store signage.
We want to get you your books, if these hours dont work please call 541-867-8523 for an appointment.
Your College Store is located at the Central County Campus in Newport, 400 SE College Way, but textbooks may be ordered for pickup at the North County Center in Lincoln City.
For information, contact the OCCC Bookstore at 541-867-8523 .
Your College Store strives to maintain adequate numbers of textbooks and required student supplies for all current classes. A limited quantity of related merchandise is available for purchase.
Books for Online and Telecourses
To purchase books for on line courses taught by Oregon Coast Community College (OCCC) faculty please come to the Your College Store. IF YOU ARE TAKING AN ONLINE CLASS THROUGH PCC, YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT THE PCC BOOKSTORE FOR YOUR TEXTBOOKS.
Book Refund Policy
Book refund deadlines and tuition refund deadlines are the same. Check the Academic Calendar for this date. A full refund on textbook purchases will be made provided:
* the current original receipt is presented:
* the book is umarked and in the original condition with all packaging intact;
* sales of study guides, supplies, and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement only if defective.
Book Buy Back Policy
Used book buy back is held during Finals Week ONLY.
The following conditions must be met to sell back textbooks:
* books must be listed in the current buying guide;
* the book is the current edition, volume, etc., and is in good condition;
* textbooks may contain a reasonable amount of highlighting or writing;
* study guides or any "fill in the blank" books must be absolutely clean and complete, with no marking of ant type;
* workbooks must be clean and complete.
Used Book Bulletin Board
Students are encouraged to post their textbooks for resale on the bulletin board next to the College Store. Students purchasing textbooks from other students are encouraged to check with Your College Store to validate current edition and author information, prior to purchasing. All such transactions are between the buyer and seller and do not involve OCCC.