OPEN SPRING BREAK
The Book List for Spring Term is posted below. If you do not see a specific class listed, Your College Store is still waiting to hear from your instructor. The book list will be updated as new information becomes available. If you do not see a price, be patient, there will be one soon. All prices are subject to change (and they probably will).
If you have a question about a specific text, please feel free to contact Your College Store during regular business hours.
SPRING 2015 TERM BOOK LIST updated 03/23/2015
Reach 'Your College Store' at (541) 867-8523.
YCS Scheduled Hours for Spring Term*
FINALS WEEK FOR WINTER TERM IS ALSO BUYBACK WEEK--BRING YOUR BOOKS IN FOR CASH (see the book buy back policy below) TUESDAY through FRIDAY MARCH 17th - 20th, 8 AM TO 4:30 PM.
March 23-27, Open Monday-Friday, 8am-4:00pm. Charging of textbooks for Financial Aid students, with an award letter, will begin this week.
Your College Store will be closed on Memorial Day, May 25th.
As of the first day of Spring Term (March 30, 2015) regular store hours will be: Monday-Thursday, 8am-4:30pm.
* Hours are subject to change. Every effort will be made to post any changes to the website, phone message and store signage.
We want to get you your books, if these hours dont work please call (541)867-8523 for an appointment.
Your College Store is located at the Central County Campus in Newport, 400 SE College Way, but textbooks may be ordered for pickup at the North County Center in Lincoln City. For information, contact the OCCC Bookstore at (541) 867-8523 .
Your College Store strives to maintain adequate numbers of textbooks and required student supplies for all current classes. A limited quantity of related merchandise is available for purchase.
Sell Your Books
Books for Online and Telecourses
To purchase books for online courses taught by Oregon Coast Community College (OCCC) faculty please come to the Your College Store. If you are taking an online class through Portland Community College (PCC), you will need to contact the PCC Bookstore for your textbooks.
Book Refund Policy
Book refund deadlines and tuition refund deadlines are the same. Check the Academic Calendar for this date. A full refund on textbook purchases will be made provided:
* the current original receipt is presented:
* the book is umarked and in the original condition with all packaging intact;
* sales of study guides, supplies, and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement only if defective.
Book Buy Back Policy
Used book buy back is held during Finals Week ONLY.
The following conditions must be met to sell back textbooks:
* books must be listed in the current buying guide;
* the book is the current edition, volume, etc., and is in good condition;
* textbooks may contain a reasonable amount of highlighting or writing;
* study guides or any "fill in the blank" books must be absolutely clean and complete, with no marking of ant type;
* workbooks must be clean and complete.
Used Book Bulletin Board
Students are encouraged to post their textbooks for resale on the bulletin board next to the College Store. Students purchasing textbooks from other students are encouraged to check with Your College Store to validate current edition and author information, prior to purchasing. All such transactions are between the buyer and seller and do not involve OCCC.