YCS Scheduled Hours for Winter Break
Monday Dec 16-Thursday Dec 19 - 8 am to 5 pm.
Closed the week of Dec 23 - Dec 27th.
Monday Dec 30 AND Thursday Jan 2 only - 8 am to 5
Closed Dec 31st and Jan 1st.
The store will NOT be open on Fridays.
Regular hours of Monday-Thursday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm will resume Jan 6th.
Books, Supplies and Food will be available at these times.
* Hours are subject to change.
We want to get you your books, if these hours dont work please call 541-867-8523 for an appointment.
Your College Store is located at the Central County Center in Newport, 400 SE College Way, but textbooks may be ordered for pickup at the North County Center in Lincoln City.
For information, contact the OCCC Bookstore at 541-867-8523 .
Your College Store strives to maintain adequate numbers of textbooks and required student supplies for all current classes. A limited quantity of related merchandise is available for purchase.
Books for Online and Telecourses
To purchase books for on line courses taught by Oregon Coast Community College (OCCC) faculty may be purchased at the Your College Store.
Book Refund Policy
Book refund deadlines and tuition refund deadlines are the same. Check the Academic Calendar for this date. A full refund on textbook purchases will be made provided:
* the current original receipt is presented:
* the book is umarked and in the original condition with all packaging intact;
* sales of study guides, supplies, and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement only if defective.
Book Buy Back Policy
Used book buy back is held during Finals Week ONLY.
The following conditions must be met to sell back textbooks:
* books must be listed in the current buying guide;
* the book is the current edition, volume, etc., and is in good condition;
* textbooks may contain a reasonable amount of highlighting or writing;
* study guides or any "fill in the blank" books must be absolutely clean and complete, with no marking of ant type;
* workbooks must be clean and complete.
Used Book Bulletin Board
Students are encouraged to post their textbooks for resale on the bulletin board next to the College Store. Students purchasing textbooks from other students are encouraged to check with Your College Store to validate current edition and author information, prior to purchasing. All such transactions are between the buyer and seller and do not involve OCCC.