Help Save a Life!
Student Government is sponsoring a
The blood drive will be at Oregon Coast Community College in the community room on Tuesday April 9th, from 10:00-3:00 p.m. By giving your blood you will be guaranteed to save three lives as the need for blood donations are in constant high demand. If you are at least 17 years of age, you do not need parental consent and can choose to participate in this rewarding experience. You should wait at least 16 weeks before donating blood again so that your body can be fully recovered.
Tuesday, April 9th - 10:00am until 3:00pm
Ensure Your Spot - Make an Appointment Online
Identifcation is required to donate.
|Tips for Donating Blood||Rewards for Donating Blood|
1. Hydrate; drink an extra 16 oz. of liquid
2. Have a healthy meal before your
3. Maintain a healthy iron level in your diet.
4. Remember to bring your ID.
1. Free cookies and juice.
2. Feeling special wearing an “I gave
3. Knowing you helped save a life.
4. Knowing blood will be there if you or